1. Would you like to introduce yourself?
2. What is the reason you are here at New Life?
I came to New Life to volunteer last July for a couple of weeks and had such a great time I wanted to come back. I could only manage one week this time, though.
3. How you get to know New Life?
I was looking for opportunities on the WWOOF (World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms) website and came across New Life.
4. What is your most memorable and enjoyable moment in New Life?
I really enjoyed the yoga in the morning – even at 6am! I also had fun working in the kitchen and the Sunday excursion was great.
5. What kind of work do you do as a volunteer?
I was doing agriculture work which was interesting as they grow rice, fruit and vegetables and they are organic.
6. Were there difficulties or challenges you encounter?
At first I had a challenge understanding people because so many people speak English there but with many different accents. I got there though and people were helpful.
7. How would you sum up your stay at New Life for future volunteers?
It’s a worthwhile experience. You get to learn about other things – such as organic farming – and learn more about yourself.