We are searching for a new member of our admin team. Preferable start by beginning of November or earlier.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced, self-motivated, enthusiastic person who would like to experience living and working in a unique mindful community in Thailand.
Please spread the word and help us find the perfect fit!
As Admissions Manager you will be the first point of contact for all incoming booking enquiries. Throughout the application and booking process you will manage communication with applicants in a professional, compassionate manner at all times appreciating the individual needs of those that apply.
You will be responsible for the booking reservation system and will be the point of contact for community members during their stay with regards to their booking and on occasion non-therapeutic questions relating to their stay.
You will work closely with the Director, Finance Officer, Life Coaches, and Long-Term Volunteers. You will also supervise the Front Office team ensuring we meet the needs of all our community members.
This role requires an average of 35 hours per week. Accommodation in an ensuite room and three vegetarian meals per day are provided. This is an ongoing long-term volunteer position with the possibility to evolve into a staff position with a stipend. A one-month trial period applies at the commencement of the position.
New Life provides a nourishing and supportive work environment. As a community member, you are welcome to join in the foundation’s activities such as meditation, yoga, TRE, body scans, support groups, dances, movie nights, excursions, etc, when your schedule allows. An onsite herbal steam bath and saltwater swimming pool are also available for use.
Main tasks include:
- Attend to all email and phone communications in a professional and compassionate manner
- Make new bookings using the foundations appropriate systems
- Work in conjunction with the finance role where it relates to confirming bookings
- Send updates on arrivals/departures for the coming week to all staff
- Weekly meeting with Program Director to discuss intake issues and other pertinent matters
- Save work files and back up to the appropriate destinations
- Compile overview of the Feedback Survey
- Be responsible for collecting and compiling monthly KPI presentation for the Director on a monthly basis
- Communicate key appropriate updates at the community morning meeting
- Supervise Front Office team in their tasks (arrivals, departures, room preparation, office maintenance and safety, immigration and registration forms)
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical experience
- Team player
- People management and motivation experience
- Comfortable living in community (50-60 people)
- Active and model community member
For more information or to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Admissions Manager’.