We are currently in need of an administration officer to help with administration, reception and accounting. Some after-hours or weekend work might be involved.
This is a paid position. The person who fills this pivotal role needs to be customer- and detail-oriented. He or she should also be interested in mindfulness and be open to the joys AND challenges of living in a healing community.
A Thai national with excellent English communication skills is preferred.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Answering all incoming emails and phone calls
– Processing applications
– Managing the booking system
– Making payments / receiving payments
– Basic accounting
– Reception and customer service
* Wants to experience living and working in a fun, mindful community of up to 50 people
* Has customer service/administration/reception experience
* Fluent in reading and writing English
* Thai national preferred
* Has strong writing, editorial, and communication skills
* Is proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Is interested in mindfulness, Buddhism, spirituality, yoga, nature, community life, etc. and wishes to contribute to the New Life project of offering affordable support and recovery to those in need
* Is motivated, dedicated and responsible and will be committed to this important role
Salary: Relevant work experience and professional skills will be taken into account. Income tax withholding and other requirements will be complied with under Thai laws.
Work hours: Full-time (7.5 hours/day), 5 days per week except for Saturdays and Sundays. Private ensuite room and full board is offered but not mandatory.
The Administration Officer will report to the Managing Director of the New Life Foundation
Term of employment:
The term of this position is initially offered for one year with a possible renewal subject to fund availability and performance evaluation. A probationary period of three months at the beginning of the term of employment will be also applied.
How to apply:
A cover letter, recent CV, salary history, and an original writing sample must be sent in English by email to the following address. The position is available now and will remain open until filled. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Reference letter(s) and contact details may be requested for short-listed candidates. Additional materials may be also requested in time for the interview.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application documents are not returnable. Please note that due to the volume of applications, we will not respond to your application unless you have been shortlisted.